Friday, February 19, 2010

Out Of Quarantine



Finally I have decided that my ailing sweet bay is well enough to be moved back among the healthy plants in the South facing bedroom window. Right now I'm more than bit jealous, but I figure one or two more days of this disgusting head cold, and I can move out of quarantine back into the bedroom myself.




As you can see the bay is growing beautiful new pale green leaves. It is so nice to see an old friend back on the road to good health, especially since it was apparently our decision to re-pot this bay last fall that started all the trouble.

Ed is working on our seed orders.With Blotanical out of reach , I think my gardening for today will consist of curling up on the couch with a cup of tea and watching Greenfingers. If I'm lucky I won't sleep through it!

No comments: