Thursday, May 14, 2020

Where Do I Begin?



Ed and I have been waiting for today!  If NOAA's crystal ball is correct we are in for a warm, welcome change.  After a cold night our morning garden walk had Ed removing the covers from the plants while I walked along looking for something good to photograph.  The Smooth Solomen's Seal is back and spreading. That's great news!


Uncovered, my Fragrant Lady's Tresses  already look fantastic!  Just you wait until they get some  warm rain and sunshine instead of frigid nights!



The Hens and Chicks on top of Ed's stone wall are still red from winter's chill. I could not help but notice this baby milk snake right at my eye level!  A baby milk snake is a sure sign of warmth to come.  I love the way this little guy is woven in the  spiny plants.




The snakes eye is cloudy which means a change of skin is in the works.  That has got to itch! Hens and Chicks must make a terrific back scratcher.  It's time to get my garden cart and head outside. Where will I begin?  Does it matter?








No comments: