Saturday, June 2, 2018

Night Prowlers


Yesterday the catnip planted right in front of the house looked pretty much like this! 


This morning I was amazed to see that the catnip planted right in front of the house looked like this.  How could this have happened overnight?  It could have been an ordinary house cat I suppose, but in all the years we have lived here many a cat has stopped by the catnip plants and they never made a mess like this!  Curious, I checked good old You Tube and after watching a pair of Bobcats rolling in catnip, I can imagine that happening here.  After all we have seen Bobcats here before.  I am actually thrilled at the idea that we might have BIG CATS in the neighborhood.  Maybe they can catch those naughty baby bunnies that have moved into the garden.  I can dream can't I?  Not to worry these catnip plants have been bent and bruised, but they will come back.  I hope the night prowlers come back too and if that catnip gives them the munchies so much the better!

No comments: