Sunday, July 6, 2014

Where's Ed?


The plants and flowers in the bed down by the road are tall and lush. Finding over six foot Ed is a bit tricky.  I started with the easy one first so you know what you are trying to locate.


Now it's a lot more challenging to fine Ed.  Even dressed in white, he is nearly invisible in the picture, but I promise you he is there.


Gosh, I was sure he was there in this one. I purposely checked before I snapped the picture, but now I seem to have lost him myself.


He's in this one for sure.  I guess it would be good to click on the pictures to make them larger to improve your chances.  I spend a lot of time looking for Ed among the plants and flowers. I know they talk about losing yourself in the garden, but I'm always delighted when I find him!

No comments: