Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Glorious Garden Day



After a clear night with starry skies, this morning's freeze was even harder than yesterday's frost. That didn't make much difference to my first "Rebecca Viola " blossom. She's lovely, and she's tough. Ed is already outside in the garden. He's pretty darn hardy too. I'm a little more of a tender perennial myself. I'll go out when it warms up just a bit more.




The daffodils than have not already gone past are in their glory. They are built for April weather too. They might droop a little in the cold, but the sun brings them right back to magnificent. Perhaps we can learn a lot from daffodils!Times wasting. I'm heading out for some fun in the sun with Ed in the garden.

1 comment:

Kyna said...

I love seeing pics of daffodils in April, mine are already long gone:(