Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Garden Affair



My bags are packed and I'm ready to go . I wonder to myself how can I possibly leave this garden I love, to spend time in other gardens,to party there in fact. My garden has been so faithful. Nevertheless I am leaving my beautiful garden for 4 days to do exactly that. Buffa10 begins tomorrow. I must admit I'm very excited. There will be city gardens to see with different designs and unfamiliar plants, all very different from home. Wow! I plan to have fun.

But I will remain faithful to my garden. There will be no deadheading, no weeding and absolutely no planting being done and that's a promise. Yes, I will probably sniff a foreign flower's fragrance, and I will definitely get an eyeful, but in just 4 days I'll be back . PS. If the green beans could wait for my return to need picking, I would appreciate it.

No comments: