Friday, October 9, 2009

A Second Chance



This spring when I had Ed plant a poor pathetic looking cyclamen in the shade garden, I had every intention of being a hard hearted Hannah . I was going to just leave the plant outside and let nature take its course. Through the summer the plant began to look better. It really does have beautiful leaves. When the weather turned cool the plant loved it. Beautiful white flowers appeared. Of course the let nature take its course plan went right out the window. Ed repotted the plant and it has its place on the shelf in the basement. It seems happy there where it's cooler. If it makes the winter, we'll try this again. Maybe cyclamen aren't impossible for me after all.

1 comment:

Noelle Johnson said...

I love it when plants respond positively when we give them a second chance. I have not had much success with Cyclamen, but yours looks great.